Data Modeling Concepts
This class combines lecture, illustration, and business case study evaluation – empowering non-modelers to thoroughly understand all elements of a data model and its accompanying documentation. This course is presented in an interactive seminar format, and includes a Group Facilitated Session.
This approach enhances teamwork and reduces the risk of miscommunication between business users, analysts, modelers and managers – ensuring quality work and accurate reviews. All classes are customizable.
- Learn logical modeling basics
- Learn best practices, naming and datatype standards
- Learn to read, interpret and review data models created in ERwin™
- Participate in the modeling process with confidence and understanding
- Apply this knowledge to evaluate the quality of models being developed within your area of responsibility
No prior data modeling experience required
Who Should Attend
Business Users, Analysts, Managers and any non-modelers who need to understand data models
Lecture, and group discussion
Marcie Barkin Goodwin
To request a quote for this in-house seminar
Please call (561) 218-4752 or email email@example.com