The Westin Beach Resort and Spa • Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
The Premier Event in Data Governance
This event is over click here for the
2016 Data Governance Winter Conference
The Data Governance Winter Conference will focus on the "how-tos" from starting a data governance and stewardship program to attaining data governance maturity and how to address and improve your organization’s information quality.
Learn and network from the experts and your peers at other organizations:
- Interactive tutorials and workshops
- Real world case studies
- NEW tutorials!
- 2 Day Data Stewardship Seminar
- 2 Day Seminar on Practical Tools for the Human Side of Data Governance and Data Quality
- Practitioner Lessons Learned Panels
- Sessions designed for the experienced data governance and data quality professional as well as for beginners
- Immediate takeaways
- How to get started in Data Governance and Data Stewardship
- Big Data Governance
- Business led Data Governance
- Governing the business vocabulary
- How to be successful with Data Governance and Data Quality
- How to develop and implement Policies and Standards
- Developing Data Governance artifacts
- MDM and Governance
- Data Quality strategies for effective Data Governance
- Enterprise Data Quality
- Data Governance in health care
- Best Practices Tips and Takeaways
|The Data Governance Winter Conference
is endorsed by:
Robert S. Seiner
“I liked that this conference is primarily user-led, not vendor-driven. I felt the sessions offered real value from real people.”
-Brent Heaton, Data Architect
“Very thought-provoking, many cross-pollination points, alignment of disciplines, new insights, good conversations.”
Duncan Munro, Technology Program Manager
“So much valuable info and a great experience overall!”
-Lori Quickel, Senior Data Management Analyst
"Very useful mostly from hearing the specifics from other implementations."
- Ann Hartry, Manager
“First time attendee and was above my expectations. I'm now on the business side and user of the data and this was helpful to me.”
Tab Harris, Manager
“Very valuable, pertinent to our organization.”
Scott Tucholka, Data Steward
“First DG Conference, definitely coming back!”
James Kurpick, Mgr, Data Governance and Data Quality
Interested in Sponsoring?
Please contact Davida Berger at email@example.com
or call (973) 632-0138.
Contact us if you need more information
This program has been approved by the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP) for awarding contact hours to be credited to Recertification records of Certified Computing Professional (CCP), Associate Computing Professional (ACP), Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP) and Certified Data Professional (CDP). For more information, call 847-299-4227.