The Westin Beach Resort and Spa • Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
The Premier Event in Data Governance
|Download Conference PDF Brochure|
The Data Governance Winter Conference will focus on the "how-tos" from starting a data governance and stewardship program to attaining data governance maturity.
Learn and network from the experts and your peers at other organizations
- Interactive tutorials and workshops
- Real world case studies and practitioner lessons learned panels
- Case studies including presentations from Winners of the Data Governance Best Practice Award
- Sessions designed for the experienced data governance professional as well as for beginners
- Immediate takeaways
- Getting started in data governance
- Selling and getting buy in for data governance
- Metadata governance
- MDM and data governance
- Data governance best practices by industry and job function
- Data stewardship
- Communication strategies in data governance
- BI and data governance metrics
- Data stewardship certification
- How to develop data polices and standards
- Data classifications
- Overcoming roadblocks and major resistance to data governance
- Data governance work products
- Federated data governance
- Lean and agile approaches to data governance
NEW for 2012-Dedicated Track on Data Stewardship
The Data Governance Winter Conference is endorsed by the Data Governance Professionals Organization
|The “Wicked Challenge” of Data Governance|
|Starting the Governance Journey: Driving Governance Through Solving Real Business Problems|
What Attendees Have Said About the Data Governance Conference:
"Really great. Very practical first hand info and first
class presenters. We can put this info to work right away to make a
- Pat Patterson, Enterprise Data Architect
“Once again, great conference where there is a wide breadth and
depth of knowledge sharing.”
-Karen Way, Director Data Quality
“I liked that this
conference is primarily user-led, not vendor-driven. I felt the sessions
offered real value from real people.”
-Brent Heaton, Data Architect
thought-provoking, many cross-pollination points, alignment of disciplines, new
insights, good conversations.”
Duncan Munro, Technology Program Manager
“So much valuable
info and a great experience overall!”
-Lori Quickel, Senior Data Management Analyst
"This is a must attendance - to all planning to or already
managing a data governance program."
- Mona Pomraning, Enterprise Data Architect
"I am just embarking on the DG journey (along with my
organization) and found this very helpful--both in terms of information AND
networking. Thank you so much!"
- Denise J. Lyon, Director Data Governance
"Exceeded my expectations. Great variety of offerings in
the DG space. Great networking opportunities. Overall fantastic."
- Amy Castiglione, Manager Data Analysis
"Very useful mostly from hearing the specifics from other
- Ann Hartry, Manager
Interested in Sponsoring?
Please contact Davida Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 379-7212 or (973) 632-0138.
To view the 2011 Data Governance Winter Conference click here.
To view the 2012 Data Governance and Information Quality Conference click here.
Contact us if you need more information
|This program has been approved by the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP) for awarding contact hours to be credited to Recertification records of Certified Computing Professional (CCP), Associate Computing Professional (ACP), Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP), Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP) and Certified Insurance Data Manager (CIDM). For more information, call 847-299-4227.|