Speaker Information and Policies
When your proposal has been approved, all speakers must agree to provide their final presentation in PowerPoint or PDF form no later than May 11, 2018. This is necessary to prepare the conference materials. Speakers who do not meet this deadline risk being replaced on the program.
By accepting this invitation, the speaker agrees to the standard copyright and reproduction terms of this event. These terms are:
- Copyright in original presentation material remains with the speaker.
- DebTech International and DATAVERSITY® is granted the right to record, reproduce, and distribute each presentation in all forms of printed and electronic conference materials, including, but not limited to, the non-attendee conference proceedings, conference-related websites, and audio and/or video recordings (digital and/or analog), without royalties or fees payable to speaker.
NO SALES PITCHES
All sessions will be rated by the audience for commercial content. Any speaker who is judged by the audience to have made an inappropriate sales pitch for his/her own company, book, product, or service (except during sponsored presentations) or whose presentation is otherwise deemed objectionable during a conference session risks having their presentation interrupted and/or halted, and may not be invited to participate at future conferences.
LEGAL AND FINANCIAL APPROVAL
By accepting this invitation, the speaker agrees that he/she has the legal and financial permission from his/her company or others to make the presentation under the terms outlined herein and that the presentation shall not infringe the rights of any third party.
- For Tutorial, Keynote and, Conference Session presentations, one speaker for each proposed and selected presentation is granted a free pass to the tutorials, workshops and conference.
- Additional speakers who were originally nominated in the speaking proposal must register and pay for their conference attendance at a significantly discounted rate of $495. Such registration must be completed at least one month prior to the start of the conference in order to be included in the conference program and materials.
- Additional speakers who were not originally nominated in the speaking proposal must register and pay for their conference attendance at the regular registration rates prevailing at the time of their registration. Such registration must be completed at least one month prior to the start of the conference in order to be included in the conference program and materials.
Half and Full Day Tutorials
Half day tutorial speakers receive an honorarium of $500 plus an additional bonus of $250 if the speaker provides their final presentation by the May 11, 2018 deadline.
Full day tutorial speakers receive an honorarium of $1,250 plus an additional bonus of $250 if the speaker provides their final presentation by the May 11, 2018 deadline.
For keynote and tutorial travel and expense policy please CLICK HERE.
If a speaking proposal includes more than one speaker. The first (primary) speaker receives complimentary attendance to the conference and tutorials. Additional speakers register with a reduced conference fee of $495.
Conference session speakers do not receive honorariums or travel and expense reimbursement.
CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT YOUR PROPOSAL