DATAVERSITY, DebTech International, and TDAN.com are pleased to announce that submissions are now being accepted for the annual "Data Governance Best Practice Award."
PROPOSAL GUIDELINES AND CONDITIONS
- Submissions are due by February 29, 2012. Only one nomination per organization
- Submissions must be made in Microsoft Word (including any graphs or images).
- All submissions become the property of DebTech International and DATAVERSITY and may be used in part or full for promotional and/or educational purposes.
- We will honor specific confidentiality requests and refrain from making certain information public, however confidential information must be specifically identified and limited to no more than 20% of the overall submission.
- The winning organization agrees to be the subject of an interview by Robert S. Seiner of TDAN.com, and to be published by TDAN.com.
- A representative of the nominee organization must be available for a telephone interview with the judges, if necessary.
- The winner will be announced in May 2012 and the award will be formally presented at the 2012 Annual Data Governance and Information Quality Conference in San Diego. The winner will be invited to present a case study of their data governance program and will receive 3 nights hotel stay at the conference hotel and economy airfare up to $1,000 USD from their hometown to San Diego.
Please send final submission as a Word document (may be zipped) via e-mail to Davida@debtechint.com. All finalists will be contacted to verify the accuracy of the entries.
Questions? Contact Davida Berger at DebTech International (561) 218-4752.
|1.||Nominee Information: Provide the full corporate name, address, telephone, email and Web address for the organization being nominated for the Best Practices Award entry. Make sure to include the Individual(s) at the nominee organization who is to be contacted regarding the nomination and/or submission (include name, title, telephone, e-mail). This should be the person who will respond to questions and be interviewed by the judges if chosen as a finalist. You may also provide an alternate contact if you wish.|
|2.||Please provide a statement that acknowledges your acceptance of the Submission Conditions as outlined above.|
|Based on feedback from previous submitters and judges we have
revised the submission requirements this year. Submissions will be judged on
their response to the eight items listed below. We ask that submitters focus
on quality, rather than quantity, responses to the information requested.
You may receive additional questions (regarding roles and responsibilities,
decision making progress, use of strategic decision makers, …) as the judging
panel works through the entries to narrow the field. An interview with the
judges may also be requested as the Award process draws to a close.
Please provide graphics, templates, forms, … other artifacts that will help us to review your Program.
To see the winning entry from the 2011 Award please click here.