The Westin Beach Resort and Spa • Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
Register 3 Team Members and get a
FREE registration for a 4th Team Member!
|Download Conference PDF Brochure|
The Data Governance Winter Conference will focus on the "how-tos" from starting a data governance and stewardship program to attaining data governance maturity.
Learn and network from the experts and your peers at other organizations
- Interactive tutorials and workshops
- Real world case studies and practitioner lessons learned panels
- Case studies including presentations from the Winner of the 2011 Data Governance Best Practice Award
- How to select the right data governance strategy for your organization
- How to implement a data governance program office
- How to move your organization from data governance to information governance
- Getting buy in for data governance
- How to develop metrics for data governance and data quality
- Metadata governance
- MDM and governance
- Data stewardship
- How effective data governance councils improve business decision-making
- Cloud computing and governance
- Data governance communication plans
- Roadmaps to data governance and data quality success
- Implementing data governance in the federal government
- Sustaining and enhancing your organization's data governance program
- Immediate takealways including templates that you can customize for your own data governance program
|Extending the Data Governance Experience: From Data to Process to Technology||Pictures That Will Rock Your (Stakeholders') Worlds||KEYNOTE PANEL
The Elephants in the Room
Big and Difficult Governance Issue
Robert S. Seiner
KIK Consulting and TDAN.com
Data Governance Institute
Bank of America
Anne Marie Smith
What Attendees Have Said About the Data Governance Conference:
"Really great. Very practical first hand info and first class presenters. We can put this info to work right away to make a difference."
- Pat Patterson, Enterprise Data Architect
"Wonderful conference, well worth attending as there are many 'tips and tricks' that were shared. Very good networking opportunities. It is nice to know that my company is not alone.”
-Karen Way, Director Data Quality
"This is a must attendance - to all planning to or already managing a data governance program."
- Mona Pomraning, Enterprise Data Architect
"What I learned will be immediately applicable back at work."
- Eric Salzer, Program Manager
"I am just embarking on the DG journey (along with my organization) and found this very helpful--both in terms of information AND networking. Thank you so much!"
- Denise J. Lyon, Director Data Governance
"Exceeded my expectations. Great variety of offerings in the DG space. Great networking opportunities. Overall fantastic."
- Amy Castiglione, Manager Data Analysis
"The conference was focused on exactly the type of projects I'm working on right now. It was very timely information."
- Jim Viveralli, Data Architect
"Very useful mostly from hearing the specifics from other implementations."
- Ann Hartry, Manager
“Best take away from this conference is the participants and the sharing of experiences.”
- David Ho, Director, Global Data Quality Management
Interested in Sponsoring?
Please contact Davida Berger at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (973) 379-7212 or (973) 632-0138.
To view the June 2011 Data Governance and Information Quality Conference click here.