Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld • Orlando, Florida
Practical Approaches and Success Stories
|Download Conference PDF Brochure|
The Data Governance Winter Conference will focus on the "how-tos" from starting a data governance and stewardship program to attaining data governance maturity.
In-depth tutorials, workshops and case studies.
Dedicated tracks focusing on the needs of data governance professionals.
- Beginner Track
- Intermediate and Advanced Track for experienced Data Governance Professionals
- Data Governance in Practice Track-focusing on practical, real life experiences
Case studies including presentations from the Data Governance Best Practice Award Entries
- Data governance 101 starting from scratch
- How to be an effective data governance manager
- Best practices of successful data governance initiatives
- Operational data governance
- Federating data governance
- Governing MDM
- Metadata Governance
- Selling and getting buy in for data governance
- Data stewardship
- New approaches for the business in addressing data quality and governance
- Effective use of the Data Governance Council to manage your Master Data Program
- Proving value by measuring your organization’s data governance program How to leverage data governance to improve your organization’s data quality
- Implementing effective data ownership
- Data governance and communication
- How to sustain data governance in your organization
Thomas C. Redman, Ph. D.
the Data Doc
Navesink Consulting Group
What Does 'Manage Data
Assets' Really Mean?
Universal Data Models
Keynote Panel: Lessons Learned
in Data Governance
Robert S. Seiner
KIK Consulting & Educational Services and TDAN.com
The Data Governance Institute
Automobile Association of Northern California, Nevada, and Utah
Sponsorship and Exhibiting Opportunities Are Available
Please contact Davida Berger at (973) 632-0138 or Davida@debtechint.com.
To view our June 2010 conference click here.
What Attendees Have Said About the Data Governance Conference:
"Really great. Very practical first hand info and first class presenters. We can put this info to work right away to make a difference."
- Pat Patterson, Enterprise Data Architect
"This is a must attendance - to all planning to or already managing a data governance program."
- Mona Pomraning, Enterprise Data Architect
"What I learned will be immediately applicable back at work."
- Eric Salzer, Program Manager
"I am just embarking on the DG journey (along with my organization) and found this very helpful--both in terms of information AND networking. Thank you so much!"
- Denise J. Lyon, Director Data Governance
"Exceeded my expectations. Great variety of offerings in the DG space. Great networking opportunities. Overall fantastic."
- Amy Castiglione, Manager Data Analysis
"The conference was focused on exactly the type of projects I'm working on right now. It was very timely information."
- Jim Viveralli, Data Architect
"Very useful mostly from hearing the specifics from other implementations."
- Ann Hartry, Manager
"Great to finally have a forum to meet like-minded professionals and discuss our common challenges."
- Marguerite Grace, Data Architecture Manager
“Best take away from this conference is the participants and the sharing of experiences.”
- David Ho, Director, Global Data Quality Management
you miss the 2010 Data Governance Conference?
The conference CD-ROM is available. Click here.